Here's what you will learn!
- Install - How to install WordPress
- Dashboard - Understand the Dashboard.
- Settings - Fixing WordPress Settings.
- Frontend overview - How it is to the blog visitor.
- Posts and Pages - Explained in detail.
- Posts - Making your first post.
- Categories - What they are and how to use them.
- Post Tags - What they do.
- Content - Working with example content.
- Image Library - Adding images to the library.
- Images - Adding images in posts.
- Links - Building link lists.
- Pages - Using pages for static content.
- Comments - How to turn off comments.
- Understanding Comments - How to manage them.
- Themes - Finding good looking themes.
- Adding Themes - Installing and switching themes.
- Widgets - What they are and how they work.
- Custom Menus - Making fancy drop down menus.
- Installing Plugins - Find and install plugins.
- Activating Plugins - Turn your plugins on and use them.
Bringing It All Together
- Building Contact Forms - Make quick contacts forms.
- Users - Find and manage user accounts.
- Profile Images - Building your brand with your profile.
- Tools - Tools menu and features.
- Linking Pages - Link pages and post together without html.
- Reverting or Restoring Posts - How to recover old content.
- Done! You now have a blog!
Who Is It For?
Learn to build a blog today and share your skills and knowledge with the world!
The beginners course is for people who are new to blogging or want to refresh their memory with WordPress. The intermediate and advanced videos go into more detail about WordPress. The members area is for the passionate blogger who is determined to take their blog to the next level and progress their learning.
The tutorials cover more than you need to know as a beginner so it will benefit you if you need to freshen up on the newer features of WordPress 3.5.1.
Author, Coach, Consultant, Trainer, Speaker
Small Business Owner
Hairdresser, Dentist, Doctor, FA
Mum, Dad, Hobby Blogger
Hi, I’m David, a product creator who helps small business owners and personal bloggers with online marketing. I've build sites in WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify and many others platform. I teach people how to turn their passions and skills into an online business they will love.
StartGetting Started (4:16)
StartInstalling WordPress (4:48)
I was a coach and I needed a simple course to get my blog up and running. Someone recommended David's training and I'm so pleased I tried it. I've since taken more advanced training from David after my 2nd month of blogging.
Stella E - UK
went to one of David's workshops and got the online training course as a bonus. I would recommend anyone who wants to get started blogging to take this course.
Alan F - UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Our 100% Risk Free Guarantee
It’s as good as a free trial!
There is a 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on this course. No questions asked. Try the course out and if you’re unhappy for any reason, we’ll refund your full purchase price!
And here’s my personal one-on-one coaching guarantee. If you complete the course and don’t get the results you were hoping for after 60 days, I will personally get you on the phone and get your new blog up and running.
This guarantee removes all risk of your purchase.